Tuesday, August 5, 2014

goodness it's glacier



It was mine and Ashleys first time in Glacier National Park and goodness was it beautiful! There were people visiting from all over the world, which is no surprise because this park is amazing. It is incredibly beautiful and makes me love this world so much more.



^^We spent two days there hiking around to the different attractions. And selfies will never stop being weird, but it is what it is^^

^^ I don't know what it is about taking pictures of animals, but it seems like EVERYONE does it. So naturally we felt compelled to take some also.^^


^^ We spent the night at a campground which is big for our family. I still am very proud of my mother. She spent the night in a tent which doesn't happen often. This is me and Ash in front of ours, very proud as you can see. However, we didn't go all out with a campfire breakfast, hence the poptart.^^






^^ One of my favorites....(hey dad.)^^

But my FAVORITE favorite part of the trip was watching Ashley. Since returning home from school I feel like I have become her personal photographer. When I get sick of taking pictures I usually just start video recording her, which has turned out to be a lot more amusing in the long run.

What you will see in the video below is Ashley contemplating whether or not she should attempt to walk across the log. We spent a couple minutes convincing her that hiking the rest of the way with a wet foot would not be fun and so she decides not to try it, but the video shows just why I love her and also displays her sense of misfortune.



and we got bored on the way home so here is a second of the same video with a few different effects just for fun.




BUT WAIT! Not even 10 minutes later this happened. I love that I captured in on video, and don't worry, she wasn't hurt.




I love her and I love glacier. Thanks ma and pa for the wonderful trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment